QIP Certifications offers a transparent approach to certification.
Certification is a three-year cyclic process of internally led self-assessment followed by independent external assessment aimed at facilitating quality service provision. Once every three years post the certification assessment, a full assessment is required.
- Make an enquiry and apply to QIP Certifications to become certified against a set of standards. Simply contact us and tell us what you need and complete this Client Application.
- QIP Certifications will then review your application and be in touch to determine any specific needs or concerns relevant to your organisation. Understanding your organisation, your approach to quality and what makes your organisation tick is an essential part of providing a personalised certification service which truly adds value to your organisation.
- Following, QIP Certifications will provide you with a quotation detailing our approach to certification and a customised quote outlining the cost and time involved in a formal assessment.
- Once you have approved the quotation and agreed to our Client Service Agreement, QIP Certifications will assign your organisation a dedicated Client Liaison Officer.
- You will receive an invoice and a welcome pack from us, once your Client Service Agreement is returned.